04 January 2013

12 Days of Christmas: #11

On the eleventh day of Christmas Suzanne Reynolds made for me
a pretty fabric covered notebook.
 
{I can barely thread a needle, so this lovely fabric notebook cover is going to be cherished! So many beautiful fabrics and stitched details in one place. I think that big dreams and plans should be recorded in something so pretty. And I love that when I fill up the little notebook inside, I can replace it with a new one. The colors are dreamy. I love it!}

 Thank you, Miss Suzanne!

4 comments:

Alice said...

Lucky you! What a gorgeous journal!!

I can barely sew a button on much less sew a cover to fit a journal!!

Cassi said...

That is gorgeous! Very special.

Unknown said...

How beautiful! I love the purples, pinks and blues! Lucky you!

FascinationStreet said...

Very nice!
Barbara

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin