06 June 2011

Winner of a special treat!

Swopemelmel
is the random winner of the sweet treat necklace from my Earthenwood Studio design team project. Email me Miss Mel with your address and I will send it right out to you!


And for another special treat, check out these recent treasuries that I have been featured in along with some really talented people!

The first is from my friend Cherrie Fick of En La Lumiere. She is a very talented jewelry designer. I love the soft pastel colors here.

'Butter Mint' by enlalumiere

Butter yellow, aqua and baby blur he colors of summer.


Butter Mint
$

SALE Sterling Silver A...
$63.00

Orinoco Flow Deluxe Sta...
$74.00

NEW Nagy in Lemonade &q...
$37.00

White Agate Pendant Nec...
$25.00

Any four 8x8 Fine Art P...
$105.00

Lemon Starfish Artisan ...
$82.00

Handmade Lampwork Glass...
$

Shabby Nouveau Tiny Hea...
$5.00

Bubbling As seen in Wir...
$60.00

Breathe, Balance, Calm ...
$

Stone Bee Necklace
$67.50

Amazonite & Czech Glass...
$46.00

Yellow White Acai Croch...
$28.00

Delicate Balance - Orig...
$190.00

dare to dream - simple...
$9.00


The second was a surprise to me. I love the theme and the way that all these things fit together.


'EtsyRx to get over a hard day' by newnanc

A little chocolate, wine, a bath, and gratitude for all that's good in life, and I'm back to my happy self! :-)


Hush - 5x5 Original Sig...
$15.00

Eat Sign Made with Recy...
$35.00

Hard Cider - Handmade A...
$38.00

gives good back rub
$1.50

Ooey Gooey Brownie Cook...
$25.00

Organic Mellow Mood Flo...
$4.95

Natural Pet Products an...
$

Exotic Essential Oil Ba...
$9.75

adapt & overcome - simp...
$12.00

Vintage London Winery G...
$12.00

WINE Natural Tumbled Ma...
$16.00

All Sorts Of Corks - La...
$45.00

I Am Grateful For Journ...
$18.00

In vain I have struggle...
$16.00

Illuminated Earth Light...
$8.00

Vintage 40's Interp...
$150.00

Making treasuries is a lot of fun.

I like to challenge myself to see what connections I can make with items in Etsy, whether it is color or theme or even telling a story. Sometimes I share them, sometimes I don't.

Have you ever made a Treasury? I wish that they would make it easier to do, by allowing you to just click a button as you are surfing so that you don't have to have multiple browsers open and cutting and pasting all the time. To make these Treasuries work on my website, I used a special treasury tool from Whale Shark Websites. Check it out!

So now it is your turn... what is the best theme for a treasury on Etsy that you have seen? Have you been featured in a treasury? Have you made any treasuries of your own? Do you know of any cool Etsy apps that help with Treasuries? What features would you like to see added in to the Treasury?
Do tell!

Enjoy the day!

2 comments:

Riki Schumacher said...

Hi Erin! I have been lucky enough to be chosen for a few, that was very cool. I have hot made one, now I understand why! Didn't know it was that much work, I feel more honored. Congrats on your latest two! Your items are so beautiful. Themes? I would like to see one about "breathe"? Take care, Riki

steufel said...

Great treasuries. Congrats! It's always so great to see the own work featured with other talented people, isn't it? And congrats to the winner!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin