06 June 2011

The Road To Bead & Button...SALE!

My friend Andrew Thornton reminded me that there are but a few days left until we all convene on Milwaukee for the best bead show ever... Bead & Button show. I am excited to see all my bead peeps, and this year I am only going to work in Heather Powers' Humblebeads booth (stop by 1212 and say hi!) and shop, shop, shop!


There are tools that I would like to get, some beads (of course!) and as many art beads as I can carry home.
I will also be clearing out my Etsy shop to take the remaining 'simple truths' with me to the show along with all the new ones that I have been making. Now is the time to grab yours while you can... and get 30% off doing it!


Go to my Etsy shop and enter the code bbs2011. This 30% off code will be good through June 12th. But hurry! I will be leaving on Thursday and likely taking any 'simple truths' with me that have not sold. (And anything that is sold from the 9th-12th will be shipped next week when I come back). Check back late, late, later today or early tomorrow for some more jewelry to pop into the site as well.

And please go and visit my friends who are also hosting the sale on their blogs/shops:

Erin Prais-Hintz
Andrew Thornton
Heather Trudeau
Lorelei Eurto

Enjoy the day!

2 comments:

somethingunique said...

Hi Erin, i hope you all have an amazing time together maybe someday i'll be able to go and meet all of you & you must give Andrew a big hug for me i think he is such a sweetie pie :) Have a safe trip and i can't wait to see what you bring home & i know your going to be busy so i'll send you a little note as i am putting together all the things i am including in my big giveaway i hope to have it posted tommorrow.
take care ttfn L:)

Pretty Things said...

Do you have someone selling your Simple Truths for you?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin